How much is Disney paying you guys?

missionsparta

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
The amount of Disney Plus articles is BEYOND anything we've seen. Even with the launch of the newest Galaxy or Pixel device we don't see anywhere the number of articles for those as we do this overrated Disney crap. It's painfully obvious you are in the mouse's pocket. Cut back on it... It's painfully embarrassing.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not ad.... Just. No less than TEN ARTICLES a day about Disney Plus.
Lots of people are downloading to their phones , just like Netflix and its good to get a comparison and lately been some issues on it . They run few articles on fortnite which i dont care or use and I just skim past those .

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
there does seem to be a lot of articles out there about disney. Not just here but at other tech sites too. as with any popular new service and device, there will be a lot of articles and reviews. just roll with it for about a week or two and then it will be back to normal with all the apple articles :)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The same thing happened with Pokemon as well, and with major phone releases as was noted. In fact - I think it was pressure from members or us volunteers that triggered the "consolidation" article for topics that get lots of pieces written about them.

I agree, it's cumbersome to find something when the main page is filled with articles on a single topic, and it's partially why I don't often visit the main page often.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
My guess would be they are writing about something very popular because when people search for it, it may lead them to this site.

Just my theory, maybe the mouse had paid them, maybe the writers are too obsessed to focus on anything else.