I've been using the forums more and more on my laptop these days and I noticed that navigation is so annoying because EVERYTHING is placed on the main screen. Maybe a "click section to open subsection list" style layout (desktop equivalent of the tapatalk layout) would make things easier to find without scrolling through reams of every subsection of every section just to find the section I wanna post in. Hopefully this issue is fixed in the future. I wonder what others think.
    12-04-2019 04:00 PM
    I use the forum app , easy to navigate
    milleniumdroid likes this.
    12-04-2019 04:01 PM
    Probably a limitation of the forum software. You can subscribe to your preferred subforums, which then show up in a nice list when you click on the Settings option in the gear icon.
    12-04-2019 05:19 PM
    I've been using the forums more and more on my laptop these days and I noticed that navigation is so annoying because EVERYTHING is placed on the main screen. Maybe a "click section to open subsection list" style layout (desktop equivalent of the tapatalk layout) would make things easier to find without scrolling through reams of every subsection of every section just to find the section I wanna post in. Hopefully this issue is fixed in the future. I wonder what others think.
    I actually agree with this. It is a long scroll if looking for a specific section - especially if you want to post about something specific. at least put the categories into alphabetical order.
    12-04-2019 06:13 PM