Never Get Email Replies To AC Forum

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Verified email is correct, verified replies to be instant, why don't I get emailed replies? Default setting is for receive instant push. I noticed on this that I had to manually check instant push even with Default set up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Verified email is correct, verified replies to be instant, why don't I get emailed replies? Default setting is for receive instant push. I noticed on this that I had to manually check instant push even with Default set up.
Make sure your email app not set to battery optimized , which phone you using?

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Phone is, OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren, my email is proton mail and it's popping up notifications all day. Actually yours popped up in email notification, it seems like my global set up for instant email notification in AC forum doesn't work? It seems I have to manually set for each post that I make? I've had same issue with pixel XL , blackberry ketone, OnePlus one

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just checking -- is this the menu you're looking at? (I'm accessing on my laptop Chrome browser.)

Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 10.58.36 AM.png

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
To B Diiddy Yes, that screen I called global, and it's set to; Default Thread Subscription Mode = Instantly using Email Push. By the way, again, since I've edited the OP to force instant email, they are coming through.