I looked over at xda forums for all available ICS roms for skyrocket. but from what I see there, people have some issues with almost all of them which they discover at some point. So i kinda got tired of waiting for ICS and want to install some good rom which has the look of stock AT&T ICS with TW on it but with as minimal issues as possible. I kinda like the smooth ice as I understand it looks like the stock ATT but i'm not sure, as some people report issues with it too. So i'd appreciate if anyone could recommend me a stable problem free stock ICS Rom? Thank you!
    05-06-2012 04:23 PM
    I'm using Embryo 2.2. Its touchwiz and looks pretty stock to me. Only down side is battery seems to be about 1-2 hours less, and the bars of service are 1-2 bars less versus Gingerbread custom rom I was running before. I've had it for about 48 hours now, no huge issues to report other then what I mentioned above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    dalvik likes this.
    05-06-2012 08:12 PM
    thanks acles003! It seems that this rom is really heavy on the battery I'm on GB 2.3.6 right now and it's been 21hrs 45m since I unplugged the phone and i still have 30% left display on for 1h 12m. The battery really is a big concern to me. Perhaps I should stick to my GB for the time being lol thank you again
    05-06-2012 10:04 PM