i just barely flashed cyanogen RC to my skyrocket today, now i just saw the the Stable one is coming possibly tonight, would the process be the same???
    so with the RC already on my phone do i just add the new one along with google apps zip and do the same process???
    thanks
    08-10-2012 02:57 PM
    Yes, the process would be the same. Generally you would just wipe dalvik cache, format /system, install CM9 and then install GoogleApps, but you can do a factory reset/wipe first if you have a backup.

In regards to the RC2 you have installed now; are your button lights working properly? After you flash to the Stable CM 9 please let me know if your button lights are still working or not.

Chris
    08-14-2012 05:30 AM
    Yes, the process would be the same. Generally you would just wipe dalvik cache, format /system, install CM9 and then install GoogleApps, but you can do a factory reset/wipe first if you have a backup.

In regards to the RC2 you have installed now; are your button lights working properly? After you flash to the Stable CM 9 please let me know if your button lights are still working or not.

Chris
    Thanks for the info...I've been using cm stale for 4 days now and I haven't had any problems
    08-15-2012 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD