I bought senbono dm368 smart watch, it is taking a while to get synced? It has been 20 mins already.
    i m trying to sync it with android wear on my one plus 5.

Thanking you in advance
    11-24-2017 09:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Android Wear forum to the Non-Android Wear Smartwatch forum.

Your watch is not an Android Wear watch -- it's an Android 5.1 device. Essentially, it's a mini-phone on a wrist strap that can act as a standalone device. Read your manual carefully to learn more about how to use it with your phone -- it won't be the same as using an Android Wear watch.
    11-24-2017 11:08 PM
    thank you for your help....can you please let me know the best app to use to connect/synchronize phone to my watch.
    11-24-2017 11:47 PM
    I don't know how that watch works with your phone, which is why I suggested reading the manual carefully. Some of these watches may have their own app in the Play Store (or downloadable from the manufacturer's site) that will allow it to link with your phone. But since it's a standalone device, as long as you're logged in with your usual Google account, it should be able to notify you about a lot of things related to your Google account. The main thing that an app might help with is notifications for text messages and phone calls on your phone, since the watch would have a SIM with a different phone number.
    11-25-2017 12:37 AM