Looking for something inexpensive that vibrates notifications

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
So, I apparently dropped my See one time too many and the vibration motor is dead.

I keep my phone silenced for work, so I'm looking to pair something to the phone so I can get notifications.

I don't need fitness tracking or anything, just want to know when my phone is ringing or texts are coming in.

Can anyone recommend something decent?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
While you said that you didn't want a fitness tracker, honestly, I would personally suggest getting a used Fitbit Alta.

The Fitbit Alta works really well syncing notifications with Android devices and only vibrates. Also the Fitbit Alta only tracks steps and (sleep if you wear the Fitbit to bed).

Used Fitbit Alta devices typically run from $30.00 to $60.00.
1348c714f08671346700b38e6153080a.jpg

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Dang. Dngrswife lost one of those during our last move.

I didn't know it vibrated though.
I have an Fitbit Alta and it works great for me!

When I am at work, my phone can be in the next room and I get a vibration and a visual notification on my Fitbit that I have received a phone call or a text message. Calendar updates also show up as updates and vibrations on my Fitbit.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
If only we can find it, LOL.

Right now we're looking at the Amazfit Bip, but I don't know if I want to invest $80 on a digital watch when I have such a nice Armitron mechanical watch that I've been wearing for the past year.

Maybe I'll be avant garde and wear a watch on each wrist, hah!

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Same here just need something that beeps or vibrates. I work in a hospital surgical theatres so no phones, but watch in scrub pocket is allowed. Got my eye on couple used on eBay.

Looks like they're popular, have been out bid by a lot four times today on eBay. However I did find a pebble watch miss spelled and snatched that up instead. I'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance