Is anyone else having issues getting Snapchat to load faces saved to their device for the new face swap?
    I'm using a HTC one m8 with SD card but no matter where I save photos (local, external, photos, albums, dcim, Snapchat etc etc) I get told there are no faces, even when it's the exact photo that works on other phones.
    Or, are there any HTC users that can do this properly that could enlighten me on where Snapchat is looking?

Thanks all!
    05-27-2016 09:19 PM
    Is anyone else having issues getting Snapchat to load faces saved to their device for the new face swap?
    I'm using a HTC one m8 with SD card but no matter where I save photos (local, external, photos, albums, dcim, Snapchat etc etc) I get told there are no faces, even when it's the exact photo that works on other phones.
    Or, are there any HTC users that can do this properly that could enlighten me on where Snapchat is looking?

Thanks all!

I am trying to figure that out too. I have an htc one m8 myself (rooted). Will update if I figure anything out.
    06-01-2016 06:17 PM
    Glad it's not just my phone then. This is the only reason I downloaded Snapchat!

Likewise I'll post if I get anything.
    06-04-2016 06:22 PM

Thanks all!
    I have the HTC one and I've got the same problem
    06-09-2016 04:01 PM
    Moved to the Snapchat forum.
    06-09-2016 04:24 PM