My honor 6 phone not charging.

kislay kumar

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Charger is still fine and phone is 3 months old. Phone charging/usb port is burnt (i donno how) i just left it charging in night. When i went to service centre they said that it was due to short circuit and thus does not covers under warranty. They also said that i have to change the motherboard which costs a lot. But the phone is working fine only problem is that it is not charging. Please provide some solution. I am sure that motherboard is fine as the phone is functioning properly.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Charger is still fine and phone is 3 months old. Phone charging/usb port is burnt (i donno how) i just left it charging in night. When i went to service centre they said that it was due to short circuit and thus does not covers under warranty. They also said that i have to change the motherboard which costs a lot. But the phone is working fine only problem is that it is not charging. Please provide some solution. I am sure that motherboard is fine as the phone is functioning properly.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try finding the QI charging adapter for the phone and then get a QI charging pad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair