Title: Who stole the GPS

Just have a check of this interesting news, a camel ate the gps which is used to navigate the position in desert.

The owner looks got his temper and worried about his gps. But I am kinda worry of this pity camel. Whats the hell when a camel ate a gps? It will get worse? My soft kitty ate my rubber band, and everytihng is ok afterwards. Hope the camel will be fine as my kitty.
    02-24-2012 05:25 AM
    What the hell ?
    Is that a joke ? How is it possible ?
    02-28-2012 04:46 AM
    Title: Who stole the GPS

Just have a check of this interesting news, a camel ate the gps which is used to navigate the position in desert.
    Click to view quoted image

The owner looks got his temper and worried about his gps. But I am kinda worry of this pity camel. What’s the hell when a camel ate a gps? It will get worse? My soft kitty ate my rubber band, and everytihng is ok afterwards. Hope the camel will be fine as my kitty.
    Is it real? OMG! Does anyone know how to install a GPS on a camel since it is very dangerous to walk in the desert? Where to install it? Puzzling!
    02-29-2012 01:33 AM
    Are you kidding me? How could that even happen?
    02-29-2012 01:37 AM
    Why camel eat GPS? Owner didn't feed his lovely camel?
    I think so.
    But how can the camel digest the GPS?
    02-29-2012 02:45 AM
    Is it real? OMG! Does anyone know how to install a GPS on a camel since it is very dangerous to walk in the desert? Where to install it? Puzzling!
    Yes. I have the same question as you.
    How to do that.
    And where to install the new GPS ???
    Maybe it can help those who walk in the desert with a camel
    02-29-2012 03:28 AM
    Ok then, how did this guy go back from desert? Anyone helped him?
    02-29-2012 03:54 AM
    The camel is so cute, ate the GPS? Is he fine after swallow the GPS? What happened then?
    02-29-2012 04:02 AM
    maybe we can put it on his heads.
    02-29-2012 04:05 AM
    maybe we can put it on his head.So that GPS will not be eaten by camel
    02-29-2012 04:06 AM
    funny... maybe i need to avoid my little dog to eating his ball
    Nes012 likes this.
    02-29-2012 04:31 AM
    maybe we can put it on his head.So that GPS will not be eaten by camel
    like a car, it must be a cool camel, friend !

like this

LOL
    03-01-2012 01:02 AM
    Aha, in my opinions, A special GPS should be need , Just like camel's hoof , far away from mouth ~~~~
    Nes012 likes this.
    03-01-2012 02:52 AM
    it really seems like a funny joke here, all you guys !!
    what are you talking about here ? Camel or GPS, forums.androidcentral, we are mainly interested android, now who can tell me is there any super android GPS ? That is what i need, please care!
    03-01-2012 09:27 PM
    it really seems like a funny joke here, all you guys !!
    what are you talking about here ? Camel or GPS, forums.androidcentral, we are mainly interested android, now who can tell me is there any super android GPS ? That is what i need, please care!
    Oh don't be a camel toe!

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    06-23-2012 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD