Linsay Tablet

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are any drivers for linsay tablets I went on their website but they didn't have anything relates to drivers. Which I don't understand because the tablet has a USB port on it, meaning it can be plugged into a PC right.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes plug it in it mite have a flash drive with auto drivers in it but most android devices are plug and play but to get to the SD card when it ask to charge or use as portable storage select portable storage then you can access the SD card and transfer files :)
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

joshr321

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Need a usb driver for linsay f7 cosmos tablet computer shows it as unidentified device and wont plug and play. It is an android powered device. Please help

Joe Bonacasa

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Linsay F-10HD tablet and I want to use a ps3 controller with it. The how to guides I have seen say to either root the device (it is on android 4.0.4 {ice cream sandwich} and I would like to avoid that), use the six axis app to confirm compatibility (on the google play store it says my device is not compatible and won't let me download it), and to use an OTG cable (my tablet actually has a usb port so the micro to reg usb cord connects just fine). The tablet doesn't have bluetooth installed (something I may work on later, but it is not critical) and whenever I have it plugged in the lights flash slowly saying it is charging, but the tablet doesn't recognize it. What steps do I have to take to get this to work? Thanq in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech