Galaxy Ace S5830D

Xop777

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!

I just rooted and unlocked my Ace S5830D. This is my first Android device and it's all about learning for me cauz I'm used to BlackBerry. I want to use android for work (having the automatic picture upload of dropbox is so helpful).

Here is my worry... I am able to use my 9810 for almost 20hrs of intense use when at work... Currently my initial test with the Ace is about 12hrs. The problem is that most of the time my shifts last longer than 12hrs... I have to take a lot of pictures, transfer them to my pc/playbook using dropbox, looking at PDF docs and pictures, sending something like 500 sms per shift and few emails.

I guess that there is some a ROM that can help me make my batt last longer. I am still doing tests on the phone but I want to be ready if ROM is needed...

Waiting for your help!

Thanks.

Xop777

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
sounds like you need to carry your charger and maybe get the extended battery too.

droid life baby...

Trust me I won't... First I don't have time to charge it will working... If I have 15minutes straight to be sit that's because I am eating at the same time as my workers (and usually when they eat I plan their jobs so I get time to eat alone in a quiet place while doing some paperwork).

If battery cannot stand, I don't see why I would use android... More I am reading more it seems to be a problem that touch every Android phone. I read that there is some ROM that help to get longer batt life... This is what I am looking for even if I have an old phone...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay