Incredible Bricked?

telmore007#AC

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Dirrk

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
If you can get into recovery then you shouldn't have a problem.
If you did a nandroid back up then you should be able to just restore from there.
If you did not you may have to download or install a different rom or try reinstalling your old rom to get you back to a working phone

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I have searched. I put Cyanogenrom on Incredible. It did a update in the rom manager and now its stuck on the boot screen of cyanRom. I am having trouble going back to stock. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Try using a different kernel. Idk what type of kernels are available for the incredible. Also did you wipe your device?

Reboot into recovery.
Wipe device
reflash cm6
???
Profit!

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
As far I know, if you can get to your recovery, you should be okay. You can put a stock 2.1/2.2 ROM onto your SD card, then flash it from recovery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan