Hey Guys!
    Well, my friend and I are developers, and we decided to make our first app, but we don't know what to do!!! We are asking for advisement or recommendations
    We listen to all suggestions

Thank you so much for your help!!!!
    01-05-2015 12:20 AM
    For your first app I would suggest looking at what is already out there and see if there is anyway you could improve on them. This way it gets you into swing of it without having to come up with a whole idea yourselves. What experience do you have?
    Manuel Alejandro and bodmas like this.
    01-09-2015 11:06 AM
    There is just ONE question: What is the point or goal of your developing applications and games?
    01-16-2015 05:47 AM
    Look what type of app already exists and try to make somethink new that world has not seen yet.
    01-21-2015 08:00 AM
    Another way to approach is to ask yourself if there's something you want to do or problems that you encounter perhaps daily that an app could help?

Is there a particular game genre that you enjoy? Then if so perhaps you can create one with all the features that you would like to see. That way you are not only working but you are doing something that you enjoy playing or solving problems that you have.
    03-05-2015 09:21 PM
    You can start with a simple wallpaper app, that's easy. Be sure not to infringe on copyrighted material.
    03-20-2015 11:33 PM
    You should definitely begin with a game thats simple enough for people to be interested and addicted to it! something to complicated will end up with people switching off and quitting the app, hope that helps
    04-09-2015 07:39 AM
    If you want to create an app, first think about what you need ? Maybe just something you see and you want to improve ? Maybe something that everyone needs ?
    04-15-2015 06:59 AM
    My first app on Desktop(linux, windows), Android and Ios - small game
    05-30-2015 03:12 PM
    Card games with Unity.
    05-30-2015 03:59 PM
    You said you and your friend are developers. Probably you already have built something for desktop, or web applications. There are some ideas/projects you already made that can be "translated" in a mobile app?
    This can help you to make less work in finding new ideas and during the planning tasks.
    07-31-2015 06:19 AM
    Totally agree with a comment above: a lot depends on your goal. And experience, I would add. If you guys are beginners, try to do a simple app (wallpapers/calendar/simple planer...) using Unity. If you alredy have some exp in game development, try a simple game. Timekillers like doodlejump or flappy bird booom rather often)) Good luck
    08-05-2015 04:11 PM
    It is back to your passion . What do you like / What do you good at ? Can you make an app from your passion / talent ?
    What apps do you use often and you think you can improve it?
    What app do you have in your mind that can solve problem ?

By answering to that question you might have some idea about what apps do you
    Browsing popular apps on the store might also give you some idea

1 Thing you should note is don't make complicated apps on the beginning .
    08-13-2015 01:42 AM
    Something simple so you can go through the entire process of design, build, test, deploy and market. Start out with something like a time management app or simple puzzle game
    09-17-2015 05:37 PM
    I depends what the general purpose here is, as someone mentioned before. Are you guys starting a company and planning on building several apps? If not, dont go the game way, because making just one game doesn't make you too much money unless it's successful like candy crush or temple run. Also dependes on your in-app purchases method of course.
    10-12-2015 09:50 AM
    if you want to make a app, first list 10 problem that you facing frequently then pick top 5 that you think it needed to fix to resolve your problems. Out of those 5, think which top 3 that you think it is also a problem face by many people in the world and decide the top 1 that you think you can make a app to resolve.
    10-17-2015 03:41 PM
    I suggest you guys to make some productivity app which will help you in some way may be will do one simple thing.
    Suggestions can be around file management,contact management or may be just to securely save your passwords/documents.
    Good Luck
    10-18-2015 08:18 AM
    I'd suggest something simple to start. There's a lot to learn with android programming and doing a couple of "learning" apps to start will help for more complicated things later.
    10-20-2015 10:17 PM
    The one you would enjoy using yourself.
    10-21-2015 01:38 AM
    I sometimes wonder how important it actually is for an app to be an original concept. I mean some of the most successful apps out there don't really seem to be original at all. Angry Birds is nothing really new, it just caught on ... probably because of great marketing maybe? So, maybe as far as success goes, maybe it's more important to have a great plan for getting it out there rather than a killer concept.
    12-26-2015 06:25 AM
    If you can come up with an innovative game concept idea that would be your best shot!
    02-24-2016 04:28 PM
    Since you are new to development then a small game that will not take too long would be a good starting point.
    There can be a lot that goes into the development of a game such as audio, artwork and coding. So I would start
    with something using free resources to help cut down the work.

Marketing your application once done (or near completion) will be a large task in itself (as I am just learning after
    having published my first game).
    03-02-2016 11:30 PM