Android Rooted Tweaks Vs iOS jailbreak tweaks

InVez

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have always owned a Android phone. In the past rooted some devices and now i am with my Note 4.
A friend of me he owns a Iphone 6 plus. He showed me alot of tweaks on his Phone. The jailbreak, the launchers, the customisation and more. Is there something like this for android, cause what i have seen on Android so far is not to be compared with what i saw ( maybe i am wrong). I have used xposed on my rooted s4 but never had seen so many stuff like on the Cydia store.
If there are more tweaks for android can some of you please share them with me.
Links, youtube vids are welcome.

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
If you're familiar with rooting Android then you should know what can be accomplished.

I'm not sure what you've seen on your friend's iPhone, but It's capable of basically the same things as Android.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Between either Xposed, custom ROMs or other tools that modify system level modules, you can change pretty much everything about Android.... Even ROM releases that completely change the look of the system (MIUI ports, for instance).

I could start listing all the different tweaks, tools and mods, but I'd be here for weeks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

InVez

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys thanks for your posts, i will check his tweaks and let you know what he has on his iphone.

Some scroll effects on his home screen are different. He has mods on his fingerprintscanner, swipe on it.
His facebook app is different, i think its called facebook++.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1