What's the best software to root a Kyocera Hydro air?

heath jones

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a Kyocera Hydro air thru att go phone plan for my son. He is 12 and I want to keep an eye on what he does on the phone. I installed highster on the phone to monitor it but the say I have to root the phone to see all the Internet activities. I have tried several different software downloads but still am not able to root the phone. I also have a galaxy s5 myself that I would like to root and I am still not able to root it either. Any help would be much appreciated.

spec2nirvash

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Very late reply, sorry for it.... Just letting you all know I've been trying to root my Hydro Air but no luck. Not even Kingroot can break it. Also warning potential buyers that it's not a very good phone. It overheats and RAM is sucked dry from all of the bloatware you can't get rid of. I'll check back if I find a root for this.

DRFP

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
No root, no way, I have tried everything, King root makes look like its rooted but its not rooted, its a false result.

Kyocera has locked the bootloader and unless a developer comes up with a way, its over for this phone and root. Too bad, its not a bad phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87