Displaying a list of registered users

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Task to accomplish:
1. I want to be able to display a list of registered users using a unique ID which will be assigned on registration.

2. Selecting a unique ID should display specific details of the users information and image.

3. Vote the selected user (votes should be countable)

I would appreciate a detailed code. Thanks

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to do this for an app you are developing?
Please consider joining so you respond and clarify what you are trying to accomplish.

Adelodun James

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.
I have started writing my code. I have been able to develop a chat app (like whatsapp) on android studio. I have firebase installed. I just want to know how to write the code to do these functions
I want to include some functionalities in it too.
I want users to be able to register for a contest. I want all users to be able to see people (or search) who have registered and vote any of their choice. Just that functionality is what I don't know how to go about.
I would appreciate your help.
However, I am a newbie to coding.
Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No one is going to develop for you what's more code thn some apps contain in total, but basically:

1. I want to be able to display a list of registered users using a unique ID
Use a SQL SELECT query on your user database table.

which will be assigned on registration.
Find the highest UserID in the database, add 1, and assign that to the new user.

2. Selecting a unique ID should display specific details of the users information and image.
Same thing - a SELECT query, combining the tables in which you have all the data you want.

3. Vote the selected user (votes should be countable)
Have a numeric Vote field in the User table, and UPDATE that user's record with the current Vote + 1.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana