Every time I start the android device emulator in Android Studio, I get the following error:

Emulator: emulator: WARNING: EmulatorService.cpp:448: Cannot find certfile: C:\Users\Restricted User\.android\emulator-grpc.cer security will be disabled.

This started happening after the most recent update to the emulator last week. I have searched on Google to no avail other than to find out that other developers are having the same issue. I have recreated the emulated device, reinstalled some things, and I'm still having the problem. I should note that I do not get this error on a physical device. Just the emulator. Any ideas on how to solve this?

I went and checked, the file really is not there.
    Pranav Sharma3 likes this.
    02-27-2020 02:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android App Inventor forum to the Software Development forum since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.
    02-27-2020 03:07 AM
    Well, come to find out this file never existed on my system. I have a second system that didn't get the update and the file isn't there either. So this is a problem with the emulator because it's now looking for this file.
    03-04-2020 02:17 PM
    im having the exactly same issue on android studio for the past 7 days and i have tried many fixes but unsuccessfulll. if anyone knows something abt it his/her help would b greatly appreciated
    03-07-2020 08:16 AM
    Let try this!

From the main navbar menu Tools > Android > SDK Manager > Android SDK > SDK Tools

You'll then see the screen below where you can select '- Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver for AMD Processors (installer) version 1.3.0'

Android emulator error on startup: Missing File-lynon.png
    03-09-2020 05:37 AM