[Online tool] Build Android app Webview easily with this automated tool

Francis Dufour

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I have made an online tool available online and on google play called ApkCreator, which will let you easily build unlimited customized android apps webview from web content quickly & without coding skill by using your phone, tablet and desktop! This is the best solution at the right price to everyone, fixed cost, no monthly fees.

Made very simple, it will let beginner in android coding create their own app easily , and some advanced developer quickly generate an app used for testing their site in webview browser our anything else!

Why there is a cost? Answer is simple, Because this type of software require a fast vps hosting which cost alot monthly. In order to keep it alive, i need a revenu to pay those bill.

If you are interested, i am open to add some new feature, just let me know!

Online tool available at this website: ApkCreator - Online tool
Phone and tab version available here: ApkCreator - Google Play

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Android app webview generator-Easily create android app webview

Thanks, and good luck!

Kiran Kumar32

May 31, 2015
Visit site
I made my V1.0 app using AppsGeyser and it's now live in Google Play. I don't want to use AppsGeyser anymore, and so would like to version it to V1.1 using your app, but when I uploaded the apk to Google Play it says signed certificate is different error. I am confused how to proceed further. Please let me know.