Alarms on the Sony Smartwatch 3

Ellkayok

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
My watch alarm goes off every 10 mins between 5pm and 10pm every night. It's driving me absolutely mad.... and draining battery!
When I go into alarms, it only shows the three correct ones I have set up myself. I have tried a factory reset and still the same.

Any ideas pls?

Cheers,
Ellie

BobLad

May 17, 2015
Visit site
The most likely source is Google Now. Turn it off to see if this helps. If not, check the apps on your watch. One of them (e.g., a weather app, calendar, agenda) could be sending you alerts. Then check the apps on your phone (weather, calendar, etc.). An alert could be coming from your phone. The repetition every 10 minutes seems to indicate something is in snooze mode. When checking apps, finding one with a 10 minute snooze setting could help you find the problem.

Ellkayok

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Tnx Bob, did yet another factory reset and that seems to have finally resolved the problem. Still no idea what was causing it tho...but it was most def something on the watch cos the alerts weren't showing on my phone. I dont have any phone apps set up for any kind of alarms so wasn't that. Just glad it's stopped now. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie