Release date too far off.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I love this phone, but clearly have not gotten any hands on it yet. My concern is that Sony is shooting themselves in the foot by waiting so long to release it. Late spring/early summer is way after the S10 and other flagships and is only a few months away from the annual iPhone release so some may just wait. Wish they were going to release sooner to give themselves a fighting chance. Man I love that Purple color!

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I love this phone, but clearly have not gotten any hands on it yet. My concern is that Sony is shooting themselves in the foot by waiting so long to release it. Late spring/early summer is way after the S10 and other flagships and is only a few months away from the annual iPhone release so some may just wait. Wish they were going to release sooner to give themselves a fighting chance. Man I love that Purple color!
Sony and LG are run by morons.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
It is daft to rally up so much interest then do nothing for months, there may be some issues with the handset. I think the design and ratio of this phone is stunning. I'm really thinking of selling my note 9 for it.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Available now to pre order on some sites in the UK...£899

Some companies giving away free PS4, others the Sony wh100xm3 headphones with the phone...that's very tempting.

I need to see some reviews of the phone first though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781