Show us your photos.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Excellent photos.. I know they're not many members with this phone but it looks like you doing a great job with the camera.. Hope the rest of the phone experience is also excellent

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Excellent photos.. I know they're not many members with this phone but it looks like you doing a great job with the camera.. Hope the rest of the phone experience is also excellent
Tx, very kind of you. I absolutely love this phone. The screen is stunning, excellent sound through the speakers and when streaming music. I believe that Sony is trying to make users better photographers with this camera instead of going the Samsung, Apple and Pixel way. Skills are more important imo.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Tx, very kind of you. I absolutely love this phone. The screen is stunning, excellent sound through the speakers and when streaming music. I believe that Sony is trying to make users better photographers with this camera instead of going the Samsung, Apple and Pixel way. Skills are more important imo.
Yes he definitely have some skills that's for sure and important most definitely I've not tried a Sony phone since back in the days but maybe sometime soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech