Can I get phone's ringtone in Bluetooth headset?

Onkel D

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
How can I get my phone's ringtone to play in my Bluetooth headset?
I'm getting tired of ****ting bricks when my phone rings..

The phone is a Sony Xperia 5 running Android 10 & the headset is a sony WF-1000XM3.

/Dennis😎

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean phone bricks when it rings?

I think the OP means that the ringtone blares out from the phone itself, causing him to defecate bricks in alarm.;)

OP, I don't think you can change that -- ringtones will still play through the main speaker. Have you considered changing the ringtone to something less jarring?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think the OP means that the ringtone blares out from the phone itself, causing him to defecate bricks in alarm.;)

OP, I don't think you can change that -- ringtones will still play through the main speaker. Have you considered changing the ringtone to something less jarring?
Oh yeah

Onkel D

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
I've registered now, so I can reply..

I need help to get the same ringtone in the headset like on the phone, right now it's an annoying blinge-ling-ling, and yes, i get frightened every time the phone rings 😱

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, are you saying that the headset plays its own ringtone right in your ear, and it's really abrasive?

Onkel D

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
I meant that I want the same tone in my headset like on the phone, not two different tones

Apologies for my ability to explain my self in english 🙄

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I meant that I want the same tone in my headset like on the phone, not two different tones

Apologies for my ability to explain my self in english ������

You're explaining yourself just fine.:) I still don't think it's possible to change the ringtone you hear in the headphones, based on my experience, because I think the headphone ringtone is baked into the hardware (but hopefully I'm wrong).

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Some headphones don't have the option to receive the phone's ringtone, just a default ringer. I've had a couple that did use the phone's ringtone, but that was some time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1