No love for Xperia tablet Z :-(

andynewZ

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I can see there isn't many threads about Xperia Tablet Z. I was confused when I used AndroidCentral forum for the first time just because it wasn't that easy to find the right part of forum. It feels like all threads and the category (Sony tablets) has been buried deep inside the forum.
I have to say Sony Xperia tablet Z is an incredible and beautiful device.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Glad you're enjoying your tablet. The various subforums aren't hidden or buried for any reason besides the fact that there are a lot of devices out there to cover. On the AC website on your computer browser, you can always type in the name of your device in the "Find Your Device Forum" search box, and if there is a forum available, it will come up.

Neil Paice

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I beg to differ, this particular part is buried for lack of a better term. There are other tablets that are on the main part of this app that are far inferior to the Z, it may not be done deliberately of course but buried it is which I suspect is why there are not many posts in here. That and the fact they seem to be far better than the Samsung range, therefore much more reliable. Ho hum.
I would love to see more posts from fellow Z owners but like I say, being buried away I think people assume its not covered.

Posted from my nexus 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
OK, fair enough, but it still comes up when you search for it in the Find Your Device Forum search box on the website. (This feature isn't on the app, though.)

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I will bring this issue up with the Mods, and see if they can escalate it to the people who run this joint. We'll see if they can create an actual Sony Tablets subforum.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
We do have a Sony Xperia Tablet Z forum, but at the moment that is all we have in terms of Sony Tablets. Due to the somewhat limited interest in comparison to other tablets, other Sony Tablet discussion has always happened in our generic Tablet Chat.

@andynewZ - I'm going to put aside some time to lay out a new Sony Tablet area in the forums. Would you be willing to lend a hand to help get this section kickstarted?

andynewZ

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
We do have a Sony Xperia Tablet Z forum, but at the moment that is all we have in terms of Sony Tablets. Due to the somewhat limited interest in comparison to other tablets, other Sony Tablet discussion has always happened in our generic Tablet Chat.

@andynewZ - I'm going to put aside some time to lay out a new Sony Tablet area in the forums. Would you be willing to lend a hand to help get this section kickstarted?

Of course! I'm ready for it!

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781