BB10 user new to android

darkhawk

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Xperia performance
I'm new from bb10 Q10
There are some features I miss an lots me to learn.

Looking for app suggestions

Browser switch to a reader mode. Easier to see with no adds. Better on the eyes. On my berry I just pressed r. Too easy used feature every time I read off browser.

Read out load.
I often see articles on line that on my berry I would use often to just dictate the article to me while doing dishes for example.

Spell check. On the berry all words I spell wrong where underlined in red, I could add to dictionary or change to proper spelling.

I am using Google keyboard. I turned off swift key whats your favorite.

Basic features like these seem to be a challenge. I would appreciate the help. I miss bb10 already but it ain't an option.

Thank you I appreciate the help

What makes the Sony phone better then the others. I mean what sort of features are specific to this phone.

I know posts like this on the crack berry side can be annoying but I have been learning so much coming to Android I appreciate the help!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Xperia performance
I'm new from bb10 Q10
There are some features I miss an lots me to learn.

Looking for app suggestions

Browser switch to a reader mode. Easier to see with no adds. Better on the eyes. On my berry I just pressed r. Too easy used feature every time I read off browser.

Read out load.
I often see articles on line that on my berry I would use often to just dictate the article to me while doing dishes for example.

Spell check. On the berry all words I spell wrong where underlined in red, I could add to dictionary or change to proper spelling.

I am using Google keyboard. I turned off swift key whats your favorite.

Basic features like these seem to be a challenge. I would appreciate the help. I miss bb10 already but it ain't an option.

Thank you I appreciate the help

What makes the Sony phone better then the others. I mean what sort of features are specific to this phone.

I know posts like this on the crack berry side can be annoying but I have been learning so much coming to Android I appreciate the help!

Make sure you have spell check turned on in Google Keyboard. Try Chrome for the browser.

GreenCopperz

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I went from a Sony Ericsson 810i, then to bb Pearl 8220 flip, 9780, Z10, Z30, Passport and now a Sony Xperia Performance. Still have my Z30 and Passport. I miss the ease of typing on all my Bb's. I bought the Sony for HR audio, also many Sony products at home and for the Canon camera apps.

bovcrx

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Fleksy keyboard is what I use. I think javelin browser had reader. Sony phones claim to fame are being premium and having high megapixel cameras. The PlayStation mirroring is cool if you have PS4. People who like stock android appreciate sony because they keep it close to stock

Posted via the Android Central App