Looks like I'll be an Xperia X owner now. No go for the X Performance

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So my X Performance arrived today and the guy tried to pull one over on me as the entire bottom of the screen is discolored. I never buy phones used when minute I do I get burned. So I'm returning it as he is giving me my money back and I'm getting the Xpreria X at B&H for $229. I'm pretty upset over it but at least I'll be buying my phone brand new this time so I know I won't have any troubles. I guess he thought I wouldn't notice.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
the xperia x is a great phone also.
Do you guys mind telling me about the 650 processor? I just can't remember back far enough when I originally owned the Xpreria X model to remember anything about the 650. I do recall it being pretty fast. I just had my heart set on the X Performance but that phone is gone now. However I did spend a lot of money on Xperia Performance accessories which will work with the X model build. Plus I can get the Xpreria X on sake right now for 229 which is not a bad price for a brand new unit. What do you guys recommend I buy with a budget of around $275? Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh although that X performance was like new in box here is what the screen looked like when I turned it on and the seller claimed he had no knowledge of this. Wow!!! This is why I don't like buying used phones.

1b9f50f4b7a732f28157ca846cce5072.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Well I ordered it at $199. Should be here this mid week. Looking forward to it. Have my screen protector on order for it and I have already a ton of cases for it. Hopefully it will fill the void of the X Performance like I had gotten and wanted. I liked how beefy the X Performance felt being a little larger than the X. But at $199 it's hard to beat brand new. I'll keep you guys updated and hope to update with good news that I'll be keeping it. I'll have to see how it feels compared to the X Performance first. I did order about $75 dollars worth of accessories for it so I probably should keep it. I'm sure I will. Have any of you had experience with both the X Performance and the X side by side and if so what are your thoughts on size difference and feel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37