Thoughts on the Xperia x

A

AC Question

Has anyone bought the Xperia X?
I am thinking of buying as would like Change from the Samsung!
Any views would be great
Thank you

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Don't get it. Costs $700 in my country however the specs resemble that of a $250 phone like Moto G4 Plus or $150 phone like Redmi Note 3.Does that sound like a good value to you? If it does then get it. Mid range cpu in a $700 phone when phones costing a fraction of that have same specs.
See my similar post in Xperia XA forum. Just helping spread the knowledge that Sony phones are not good value.

HollowGrapeJ98

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Don't get it. Costs $700 in my country however the specs resemble that of a $250 phone like Moto G4 Plus or $150 phone like Redmi Note 3.Does that sound like a good value to you? If it does then get it. Mid range cpu in a $700 phone when phones costing a fraction of that have same specs.
See my similar post in Xperia XA forum. Just helping spread the knowledge that Sony phones are not good value.

One thing to note though is that Xperia phones usually keep their value longer than most other Android phones.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have the Experia X and I can tell you it's my favorite phone. I actually just ordered a Skinomi kit for mine and now it's completely covered front, back, sides and top and bottom. I've seen that is now has been lowered to $449 from $549. At $449 I would do all I can not to pay anything over $400 for it but still at 449 it's an awesome phone. The camera is awesome. Processor is really fast and it's my go to phone. A true one hander phone and then it has 1080p which is great. I actually watched a movie on last night and it's crystal clear. You won't regret it. I believe if Sony had priced it right in the first place the X would not be underrated and lots more would have bought it. I was extremely lucky and got mine at Best Buy due to poor service I experienced for $199. At that price I was so happy BC I would have paid $549 for it. I'm thinking its every bit as good as the performance or very close. Get it man. You will enjoy the heck out of it. My other two phones are the Moto Z Force and Moto X Pure. The Sony is what I use 80 percent of the time. It's great.

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I have the Experia X and I can tell you it's my favorite phone. I actually just ordered a Skinomi kit for mine and now it's completely covered front, back, sides and top and bottom. I've seen that is now has been lowered to $449 from $549. At $449 I would do all I can not to pay anything over $400 for it but still at 449 it's an awesome phone. The camera is awesome. Processor is really fast and it's my go to phone. A true one hander phone and then it has 1080p which is great. I actually watched a movie on last night and it's crystal clear. You won't regret it. I believe if Sony had priced it right in the first place the X would not be underrated and lots more would have bought it. I was extremely lucky and got mine at Best Buy due to poor service I experienced for $199. At that price I was so happy BC I would have paid $549 for it. I'm thinking its every bit as good as the performance or very close. Get it man. You will enjoy the heck out of it. My other two phones are the Moto Z Force and Moto X Pure. The Sony is what I use 80 percent of the time. It's great.

I didnt quite get the deal you got on the X but I'm actually very impressed with this phone. It's a very attractive phone and fits the size I wanted. I'm tried of larger phones that are bulky and heavy. This has a sweet spot for sure if you're looking for that perfect 5 inch screen and weight. Battery 🔋 life is amazing. I'm not a gamer but surf the web and use the phone a lot during the day. I'm get about 1.75 days per charge not too shabby. If they would have price this phone for around $355 - $375 I think they would have moved more phones and gained more traction in the market. So far happy 😊 buyer

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I agree definitely. Simple economics and they would have shown a profit by quantity sold. Plus if they want to compete in the US, there's just too many other great phones like the X out there that are selling at market value. Thats what I do for a living is real property valuation. Same applies with a good. Not the slightest idea of what the group of minds thought in a meeting to conclude that we should sell the X for 549 when real market value suggest 350 to 450 tops. Maybe supply and demand are defined differently in other countries of the world. Flat out economics 101 or either they truly thought that highly of themselves on the X and Performance. That being said, the X is pretty awesome.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I watched a movie on mine the other night and it was crystal clear. No buffering and I actually enjoyed it. First time I've ever watched a movie on anything smaller than my 9.7 iPad. I used my free trial vouchers for the Sony app and watched Total Recall the 2012 version. Cool movie by the way. I've been debating on forums with others about the truth behind the movie. Nothing better than a deep minded action movie. Makes you think long after the movie is done. I'm still on threads debating if the movie was reality or dream state. Cool stuff. Nothing beats the Matrix though if you want to dig in mega deep. Wait, this is about the X! Sorry. So the X is great with deep movies too!

tahterevalli

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I have bought it since 5 months, according to the price performance ratio I think it is very good. It is a nice. A good choice for midrange price option..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463