Phone Screen Flashing when USB car charging?

Bettermost

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased the XA1 Ultra and only when I attempt to charge the phone turned off and plugged into the cars usb port the whole display turns on and off (flashing) to a white screen and never stops doing this. If I charge with the phone turned on its fine. If I use the wall charger its fine also. Any idea's?

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
I just purchased the XA1 Ultra and only when I attempt to charge the phone turned off and plugged into the cars usb port the whole display turns on and off (flashing) to a white screen and never stops doing this. If I charge with the phone turned on its fine. If I use the wall charger its fine also. Any idea's?

The voltage of the USB port may differ from that of the AC Charger. You may do a soft reset on your phone (holding power and restart device).
The other piece of advise would be try and use the same car charger that matches your phone not all car chargers give the same voltage out or some chargers may not work as efficiently.
Try and charge your phone before it drops below 10% just for safety when driving at night and during the day do the same.
Normally I'd let my battery die then charge to preserve battery life but in your case for safety when battery drops to 10% then charge it.

Hope this helps.
Éire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt