January Security Patch 40.0.A.6.189

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello fellow Xperia XA1 owners the new security patch is here. This patch addresses security issues in Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities. Please backup your phone beforehand and enjoy also as a side note which I have noticed everytime Xperia Transfer Mobile gets an update that means a system update is on its way. Usually within a week of the app update but today literally it was 10 minutes later after Xperia Transfer Mobile got updated.

Enjoy all love as always Éire 💖

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hey! My Mom is in the US about to purchase this phone? Would you recommend it? Thank you Eire!

Hello to you and your mom. Yes I would recommend this phone its a beautiful and quick device.
The camera is brilliant in low light conditions. It comes with 32gb on board storage with an expandable micro SD card slot. I have a class 10 SD card with 32GB as I don't really need much storage as I have integrated OneDrive online storage for pics, videos and music. It has a SwiftKey keyboard with very good autocorrection and you can customise the colour, layout and style. Now I have to say the media volume through headphones is really low in comparison with my Microsoft Lumia 640XL but I don't use my Xperia XA1 as a media player I use it for Apps and games. Speaking of games the 3GB ram makes games run seamlessly and produced beautifully with the large wide-screen look of the phones screen. Videos look stunning on here also you can record in HDR which bumps up the resolution to 4K viewing. I could go on but bottom line she will love this phone and I wouldn't be surprised if you decide to buy this too.

Hope this helps if you have any more questions I'm here for you.

Éire 💖

leandrodp2016

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the wonderfully helpful review. She got the Ultra version and she’s in LOVE with it. I come from a lumia 640 xl myself so I get your point. Hope everything’s great with you and your loved ones.

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the wonderfully helpful review. She got the Ultra version and she’s in LOVE with it. I come from a lumia 640 xl myself so I get your point. Hope everything’s great with you and your loved ones.

Aww thank you so much and you too hope your mother enjoys her new phone.

Love Éire 💖💖💖

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet