Case with window for SX-XA1 Ultra

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought SX-XA1 Ultra and am looking at case's with cover's. I found a case with a Window cut out of the front cover. Some of the reviews say the screen will show basic info with case closed (like the BB KEYONE I own), but one reviewer says it doesn't work.
https://www.amazon.com/kwmobile-Fli...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6437833

Hi there and welcome to the forum. What I do when I am buying covers I always mail or message the seller first just to make sure. I can see that cover is designed for your brand and model of phone. It should work. If it didn't the seller would be false advertising. Also ask about their returns policy if the case doesn't work. I have been lucky with cases I've bought via ebay. They all fit and are well made. Mail the seller and get back to us with an update.

Éire

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi there and welcome to the forum. What I do when I am buying covers I always mail or message the seller first just to make sure. I can see that cover is designed for your brand and model of phone. It should work. If it didn't the seller would be false advertising. Also ask about their returns policy if the case doesn't work. I have been lucky with cases I've bought via ebay. They all fit and are well made. Mail the seller and get back to us with an update.

Éire

There were several reviews from buyers who complained that the window didn't act like say the Blackberry KEYone peek window, so I avoided it. Tried a wallet style with flip front cover but it didn't have cut outs for phone speaker nor mic, so it went back. Ended up getting a clear cover similar to a Ringke instead of wallet style with flip cover. and hey, thanks for replying, I guess there aren't that many Sony owners out there, I bought the Ultra model for streaming and the screen is superb and sound is loud!

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
There were several reviews from buyers who complained that the window didn't act like say the Blackberry KEYone peek window, so I avoided it. Tried a wallet style with flip front cover but it didn't have cut outs for phone speaker nor mic, so it went back. Ended up getting a clear cover similar to a Ringke instead of wallet style with flip cover. and hey, thanks for replying, I guess there aren't that many Sony owners out there, I bought the Ultra model for streaming and the screen is superb and sound is loud!

Happy days. I have a gel cover on mine I used to use the wallet style. Delighted you got sorted 😊

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude