I recently bought a new Sony Xperia XA1-Ultra, I've noticed a bump center of back case and was wondering if this is normal? My first Sony phone. I have no experience with the brand.
    01-02-2019 05:44 AM
    I recently bought a new Sony Xperia XA1-Ultra, I've noticed a bump center of back case and was wondering if this is normal? My first Sony phone. I have no experience with the brand.
    Hi there welcome to the forum. I have the smaller XA1 and the case is smooth. It really should be smooth. Can you provide a pic of the issue in question? Is the bump there since purchase or has it developed since?

Éire
    01-06-2019 02:23 PM
    Hi there welcome to the forum. I have the smaller XA1 and the case is smooth. It really should be smooth. Can you provide a pic of the issue in question? Is the bump there since purchase or has it developed since?

Éire
    I eventually emailed seller who agreed back of case ought to be flat and not bubbled up! So sent it back for an exchange. It was still under Amazon warranty so all was good. My guess is not enough glue between thin metal and battery, got the Gold color model. Thanks for responding !
    djeire84 likes this.
    01-06-2019 06:16 PM
    I eventually emailed seller who agreed back of case ought to be flat and not bubbled up! So sent it back for an exchange. It was still under Amazon warranty so all was good. My guess is not enough glue between thin metal and battery, got the Gold color model. Thanks for responding !
    Delighted you got sorted 😊
    01-08-2019 01:18 AM