I've just bought my phone and I was so excited because of its camera (mostly because of the selfie cam), but now, proving it, i realized that pics gets blurred after saving... I mean, when I am focusing it looks amazing, so many details, incredible, but then, when I press the button to take the pic, and it saves, I open it, and it appears blurry Slightly frowning Face

The camera has no scratches, It's not bad working, It has no protector nor film covering the camera... It just happens when the photos get saved in gallery. I tried changing save destination from internal sd to external sd but nothing changed.

I have also deactivated the "soft skin" (In spanish modo "piel suave"), and again nothing changed... I've also proved it with Instagram, Snapchat and Whatsapp, but with them the pics directly don't get so detailed as with the xperia cam. I've also tried changing the resolution but, nothing.

I give you a few pics so you can see what I'm talking about...

https://imgur. com/a/pjubl4n (I wrote it separate beacuse of spam policy)

Can you see how many details and wonderful (besides if I look nice or not for you haha) they are, and how horrible, blurry, and not so much detailed they get when they're saved?

What's the problem? How can I solve it?

Please help me!

(Sorry my english, I did my best)

Thank you!
    01-17-2019 09:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the XA2 Ultra forum for more specific traffic.

Does this happen only with the selfie camera, or also with the rear-facing camera?
    Cris Scorp likes this.
    01-18-2019 11:14 AM
    Hi, I'm who posted this thread... It happens with both of them... as with the selfie cam as with the rear facing cam... I'm so disappointed of this phone
    01-18-2019 05:01 PM
    What if you use a 3rd party camera app, like Open Camera?
    01-18-2019 07:24 PM