First I have a note 5, there is screen burn-in and the battery is not holding much of a charge these days. It will be three years old in February

My first question is, how is the battery?

My next question is, how are the connections with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? I have Bluetooth in my car and gear sport watch that I want to connect to it.

Thanks for the help!
    01-14-2019 05:27 AM
    We are really big fans of the Sony XA2. A great phone without breaking the bank!

Battery is excellent with truly awesome power saving settings, although we have never need to run the power saving mode, as 25% battery remaining seems to power the phone for 8 hours or more with no problem.

We run it with wifi turned on all the time - no problems with the connection and no detectable battery drain. Hardly notice it. Haven`t used the Bluetooth yet, but I can only imagine it is as solid as the rest of the phone.
    01-24-2019 10:07 AM
    First I have a note 5, there is screen burn-in and the battery is not holding much of a charge these days. It will be three years old in February

My next question is, how are the connections with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? I have Bluetooth in my car and gear sport watch that I want to connect to it.

Thanks for the help!
    I have had my xa2 for a few months now, some things are great others not so good.
    The worst things are
    Bluetooth ; won't connect contacts
    Camera : doesn't detect sd card
    Sd card: sometimes doesn't connect with the phone.
    02-24-2019 12:22 PM
    I have had my xa2 for a few months now, some things are great others not so good.
    The worst things are
    Bluetooth ; won't connect contacts
    Camera : doesn't detect sd card
    Sd card: sometimes doesn't connect with the phone.
    I have had my XA2 for a few months. The only thing is the camera is garbage indoors and there seems to be a little screen septation on the side where the peer button is. Everything else is great. It's fast, had great screen and the Bluetooth on my office is better than my note 5, if you can believe that.
    03-16-2019 02:40 PM

Thanks for the help!
    My son has had it for 2 months if that. Loves it. Only negative is the sim card tray is a pita to take out if you change phones a lot. Did you pick one up yet?
    jlost likes this.
    03-24-2019 01:25 PM
    My son has had it for 2 months if that. Loves it. Only negative is the sim card tray is a pita to take out if you change phones a lot. Did you pick one up yet?
    Yes. My wife and I love them. My only gripe is the camera is garbage inside. But what do I expect for a $200 phone?
    04-03-2019 06:35 AM