After I upgraded my phone to Android 9 I noticed stamina mode felt different, mostly in terms of performance. So I charged to 100% on Saturday morning, after I disconnected I turned on stamina mode and left it on for an entire week. It is one week later and I'm now at 15%. It was mostly on standby the whole time, made a few phone calls and checked email daily,, maybe did a bit of browsing to look stuff up. But I find stamina mode works a lot better than it did, even though it is a bit laggy. It's worth it if you need to extend your battery life.
    01-26-2019 10:27 AM
    After I upgraded my phone to Android 9 I noticed stamina mode felt different, mostly in terms of performance. So I charged to 100% on Saturday morning, after I disconnected I turned on stamina mode and left it on for an entire week. It is one week later and I'm now at 15%. It was mostly on standby the whole time, made a few phone calls and checked email daily,, maybe did a bit of browsing to look stuff up. But I find stamina mode works a lot better than it did, even though it is a bit laggy. It's worth it if you need to extend your battery life.
    well...the only reason the XZ Premium is my last Sony is the fact that Sony Indonesia stopped selling Sony Smartphones since Z5 Premium...thus if something goes wrong they cant do anything...

but dont get me wrong.mine still works darn fine.and updates keep rolling out.might consider getting the Xperia 1 from Singapore.
    03-04-2019 11:19 AM