Why isn't there an XZ Premium forum?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There are so many different Android devices out there that it's unfeasible to have a subforum for every single one. Subforums are generally created based on a phone's popularity and demand. You could send a request here, if you'd like: Contact | Android Central

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
By all means, send a request using that link above. For now, just keep posting in the main XZ forum. (I don't have any direct control over creating new subforums.)

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
And is anybody eyeing it up?

For me, bezels are just too horrible. Sadly.

This would be one phone that could possibly pull me away from HTC this year. Pricing aside, I'm willing to pay the money, I will definitely be giving this a consideration around Xmas time. Comparing it to the HTC Ocean. One of these two phones will take my money later this year. Guaranteed!!!

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
This would be one phone that could possibly pull me away from HTC this year. Pricing aside, I'm willing to pay the money, I will definitely be giving this a consideration around Xmas time. Comparing it to the HTC Ocean. One of these two phones will take my money later this year. Guaranteed!!!

Me too, most likely between the XZ Premium and HTC 'Ocean'.
What do you make of the Premium's top and bottom bezels though??

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Me too, most likely between the XZ Premium and HTC 'Ocean'.
What do you make of the Premium's top and bottom bezels though??

To be completely honest with you , bezels have never bothered me. To me, it is a necessary evil for the ergonomics of a device. I believe that in order for me to properly use my device throughout the day , I have to have those bezels there.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
To be completely honest with you , bezels have never bothered me. To me, it is a necessary evil for the ergonomics of a device. I believe that in order for me to properly use my device throughout the day , I have to have those bezels there.

On the black version the bezels are less noticeable than on the chrome version. Black always makes things look slimmer and discreet!

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
On the black version the bezels are less noticeable than on the chrome version. Black always makes things look slimmer and discreet!

Yeah, not sure I would ever go with a chrome or silver phone. I had all dark HTCs(desire hd, m7, M8, 10) and a Sony Xperia TL. The only silver phone I had was the M9. And I quickly regretted it. I wish I had gone with the gun metal. So for me, it's always dark phones.

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
There's now a OnePlus 5 forum and that will be launched after the XZ Premium

Last edited:

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Think I'll be going where the new HTC instead.

The more videos I see of it, I can't accept the bezels on the XZ.

So you've decided huh? I'm so undecided right now. I am having conflicting thoughts. I think it'll come down to the camera and the edge sense capabilities.