Why isn't there an XZ Premium forum?

kurtd

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
So... Do we have an answer to the initial question ? Why isn't there an XZ Premium forum ?

Still no answer. They're going to have to add fine print at the bottom of Android Central that says "Android Central excluding Sony flagships".

Anyway I noticed the price dropped $100 but I still haven't been able to see one at a local store so I'll probably wait.

cb64800

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Maybe there just aren't enough people that have this phone to warrant it's own forum?

Maybe.
But for example when the HTC 11 forum has been created, I'm not sure a lot of people had it.
I wonder if it was not created before it even came out.
Same for some other smartphones.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe there just aren't enough people that have this phone to warrant it's own forum?

Yet there is a forum for some random never heard of phones like the LG Joy? What the hell is that anyway?

ATTENTION ANDROID CENTRAL FORUM ADMINISTRATORS: WHY IS THERE NO FORUM FOR THIS FLAGSHIP PHONE FROM A MAJOR ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURER?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
How do you like the XZ Premium. I watched a YouTube review on that phone yesterday as a matter of fact and it's simply amazing. You must be thrilled with it. 4k screen. Man on that video the screen was so sharp and crisp. I thought the overall look of the phone was awesome. The bezels didn't bother me plus they've got to have them for the front facing stereo speakers. Hopefully I'll be able to jump up there and grab one. Today I'm slated to receive my Sony Xperia X Performance in by UPS around 10ish this morning. I can't wait for it although it's not the XZ Premium. Man I want one of those bad. Awesome phone but Xpreria X Performance will have to do right now with the 820 processor in it. I bet that 835 runs so smoothly. I can only imagine.

xplod566

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
How do you like the XZ Premium. I watched a YouTube review on that phone yesterday as a matter of fact and it's simply amazing. You must be thrilled with it. 4k screen. Man on that video the screen was so sharp and crisp. I thought the overall look of the phone was awesome. The bezels didn't bother me plus they've got to have them for the front facing stereo speakers. Hopefully I'll be able to jump up there and grab one. Today I'm slated to receive my Sony Xperia X Performance in by UPS around 10ish this morning. I can't wait for it although it's not the XZ Premium. Man I want one of those bad. Awesome phone but Xpreria X Performance will have to do right now with the 820 processor in it. I bet that 835 runs so smoothly. I can only imagine.
I am using it .India.
Its balzing fast comapred to SD820

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman