I love this phone for the most part but I barely used it today and my battery drained so quickly it's kind of hard to believe. I can still return the phone but would hate to do that if there is a solution to the battery issue. Is it because of the Oreo update?
    01-23-2018 11:58 PM
    How old is the phone?
    During the update it drains a lot of current (high cpu usage), but after next charge it should go normal.

Looks like other people have similar problems after oreo update. See this thread
    https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperi...8/td-p/1282105
    01-24-2018 03:55 AM
    How old is the phone?
    During the update it drains a lot of current (high cpu usage), but after next charge it should go normal.

Looks like other people have similar problems after oreo update. See this thread
    https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperi...8/td-p/1282105
    I've had the phone less than a month. The battery life is declining and it does seem related to the Oreo update which I performed over a week ago. It's really too bad, such a nice quality phone, I really like the design. Camera is funky in macro mode but no phone is perfect. Thank you for the link.
    01-24-2018 02:09 PM
    I've had the phone less than a month. The battery life is declining and it does seem related to the Oreo update which I performed over a week ago. It's really too bad, such a nice quality phone, I really like the design. Camera is funky in macro mode but no phone is perfect. Thank you for the link.
    WOW thanks for the link too. I have have not had issues with mine and I did the update 3 months ago
    01-31-2018 06:19 PM
    Did you do a full factory reset...

It is widely known that when you do a major OS update/downgrade (from old to new) you should do a full wipe and factory reset.. Just make sure you back everything up first
    03-05-2018 07:08 PM