Anyone else have the problem of their screen starting to come off Xperia XZs or other xperia versions? My xzs now has been having problems with the ear proximity. It would go black for a call then not come back on. Well I noticed I was able to push in the top right corner and it would seem to come back. Once I did that I noticed that it was a little "spongy" that there was some movement in that corner. Now I am concerned that the waterproofing is now good too. Is there a fix? This is a new phone, not used, bought off ebay around a year ago. It's an international version so I am not sure how the warranties work. I have been assuming that I don't have one. I'd hate to have to consider buying a new phone right now. Plus I might consider moving away from Sony. I found a few threads where something along the lines of this was asked but not much. Thanks
    03-22-2018 01:31 PM