I just wanted to share details on my new Phone Case by Ringke. The case is well made. A really good snug fit and if the case has to be removed, you don't break a finger in doing so. Lol.

The cut outs are perfect. The USB has a little cover that assists keeping the dirt and dust out. Impressive. Same goes for the phone jack and be opened and closed as needed.

The feel of the cover is nice. Really soft and rubbery yet non slip. The sides are well rounded protecting the phone where the glass meets the side covers.

Laying the phone glass down is good too. The rounded edges lift the glass off a flat surface by about 2-3mm which is nice for sanitary reasons.

I have the clear version and it's shows off nicely the phone color.

If you have any questions please ask.
    libra89 likes this.
    10-29-2017 09:22 AM
    I just wanted to share details on my new Phone Case by Ringke. The case is well made. A really good snug fit and if the case has to be removed, you don't break a finger in doing so. Lol.

The cut outs are perfect. The USB has a little cover that assists keeping the dirt and dust out. Impressive. Same goes for the phone jack and be opened and closed as needed.

The feel of the cover is nice. Really soft and rubbery yet non slip. The sides are well rounded protecting the phone where the glass meets the side covers.

Laying the phone glass down is good too. The rounded edges lift the glass off a flat surface by about 2-3mm which is nice for sanitary reasons.

I have the clear version and it's shows off nicely the phone color.

If you have any questions please ask.
    Great review, thank you for sharing!
    10-29-2017 09:24 AM
    You're welcome as always.
    libra89 likes this.
    10-29-2017 09:28 AM
    Received mine this morning in Smoke Black.. Best case around in my humble opinion.. Echo all the good points above..
    libra89 likes this.
    11-14-2017 08:46 AM