Just got my Xperia Z Ultra!!!!!

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Got it yesterday.. This phablet is amazing... Screen is just gorgeous.. Phone is super fast.. highly recommend this phone to anyone looking to get it..

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra using AC Forums mobile app

The Bard

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Please help....I need some information about this Z Ultra. I really interested to buy the purple one.
1. How about the screen sleep on/off problem? is it solved or not yet? Lots of Z Ultra suffers this serious problem,
2. How about the battery life for moderate to high usage such as gaming and browsing internet?
3. How about the camera performance in low-light condition? I read a comment said that Superior Auto mode made the picture taken become worst compared to normal mode.
4. Any info about charging dock for this beast? Open/Close the micro-usb cover for charging frequently really not my preference.
5. Is purple color already out? seems on my country purple color still unavailable.

ffodos

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Batt life seems very good indeed

I'm getting a good day from it and.I use it also heavily

I wake up play some games for an hour or so

Facebook a while

Go to work and have music playing for eight hours through bluetooth

Get home play a little more end up on about the 10% before I go to sleep and.charge it

Camera is excellent in low light considering there is no psychical flash.
I'm happily using this phone as my daily driver including the camera.

Altho if I was on a day trip to a zoo for example I would want to use a.proper camera but I would do that regardless of any phone.

Docks.charge it just fine I believe my dock I ordered was a cm30 and is stable in dock.

Only fallback on this phone if I'm really picky is the glass back it's slippy and attracts fingerprints so bad and with the coating it takes some cleaning.

Portability wise.I have no issue with it in my pocket of it does take your whole pocket up but I'm fine with that.

Posted via Android Central App
using Sony ultra c6833

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I really liked the phone but was just too big for my use. Granted I didnt use it but for a day but in that time almost dropped it 3 times when trying to text one handed (I just need to sometimes not while driving either). Maybe after time I would have gotten used to it, but didnt want to risk dropping and not being able to return it. So returning it for a z1. Wish they had a size in between the 2

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
It really is a 2 handed phone haha. I find it best used in landscape like a tablet vs portrait like a phone.

I hate that there are no good cases for it though. It's very slippery thin phone but the only decent case is the incipio dualpro which uses gummy dust attracting silicon.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
It really is a 2 handed phone haha. I find it best used in landscape like a tablet vs portrait like a phone.

I hate that there are no good cases for it though. It's very slippery thin phone but the only decent case is the incipio dualpro which uses gummy dust attracting silicon.

Yeah I agree lol. It really is a nice piece. If I didn't already have 7in tablets I would just keep it for that use

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I do have one issue...for some reason my wifi or cell data whichever I am on will stop working and won't work until I reboot. The status in quick settings shows the brown not connected color. A reboot solves the issue but nothing else will. I'm not sure if its just a quirk it's happened twice now.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Me too!!!

I love my KitKat nexus 5 but Bell's Mobile TV app is not supported and needed an android that's supported. I always wanted to try Sony's XPERIA (the ERICSSON series was my favourite back in the day) series and this cost me $0 to upgrade so I figured why not.

I just plugged her in and getting ready to set her up. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital