Sony xperia z VS htc one display test

POS469

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I am astounded!!! I have been tossing up between Samsung S4 and HTC ONe for two weeks and have just discovered this thread. Sony video is so superior to HTC. Will now have to try to find a comparison with Samsung. Have been wanting to find a reason to go with HTC, up to now , as I love the bright screen but have been disappointed in the camera. Can anyone refer me to a comparison between Sony and Samsung cameras?

Last edited:

Jmaxim

Banned
May 22, 2013
Visit site
I loaded Life of Pi on to my Xperia Z, BlackBerry Z10 and a friend's Lumia 920 and there was just no comparison. The PQ of the Sony is far superior. Luv it more every day.

JR A

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The Z is really bright and the viewing angles are amazing.

But, I would rather have the HTC One. The screen has better color contrast in my opinion. The Z seems TOO bright and washes out colors.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Both gorgeous displays but sonys colors are def more washed out,its gonna be preference but i do know that htc has better viewing angles,well i shouldnt say i know because i dont own a sony YET but the reviews claim that the veiwing angles are not good on the sony but im buying it anyways i will say i own the one and owned the s4 till yesterday ,i sold it on craigslist because in 10 days the experia z is released on tmoble and i will be buying it that morning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz