Who is getting their Xperia Z from T-Mo

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
So I got my Xperia Z from TMo already and I'm liking this phone! It works so well! I love the camera and it's pretty fast. Who else is picking one up? I got mine in San Diego. How about you guys?

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Picked mine up and I love it so far! I just wish the purple one was available in the store and not just online. Same for the free bluetooth speaker

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Man i wish i went to the store ,i ordered the black one with free speaker and overnight shipping yesterday on the 16th online and it was supposed to come today of course it didnt it didnt even give me a tracking number yet,i called and complained of course i got the story it'll come today after ups passes i call back now they say oh we have up to 48 hours to precess it and overnight from then well tom morning at 9 is 48 hrs of course they took my money already ,now i read this i must apologize for all the of courses

Hewe Wongx3_DERP

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
My sister lol, Thinking of getting it for my big sister because she's turning 13 lol.She would love the purple one and agreed to pay monthly $20.She seems to hate the S4 active :l.

-Hewe

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Me two ,i finally got a tracking number that shows it on truck for delivery,i go to work at -2:00 and they dont come to my house till 5 ish so i guess when i get home at 10 ill be happy plus i have tommorow off to play around

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech