what a android first phone!

stefox2003

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So, I'm very new to the android situation, after 7 years in Apple land I got seriously annoyed with how throttled personalizing your phone had got! So one Saturday I walked into phones4u and told myself your going to buy an android, the Sony xperia z was the only phone that really caught my eye, that screen, that body, that quality build! And android? Well it blows the last 7 years out the water! Top notch feel to it all, I'm very happy indeed! So was just wondering really has
anyone else ditched an os for the z? I did and I'm very pleased I did!
Much love, Ste

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm very new to the android situation, after 7 years in Apple land I got seriously annoyed with how throttled personalizing your phone had got! So one Saturday I walked into phones4u and told myself your going to buy an android, the Sony xperia z was the only phone that really caught my eye, that screen, that body, that quality build! And android? Well it blows the last 7 years out the water! Top notch feel to it all, I'm very happy indeed! So was just wondering really has
anyone else ditched an os for the z? I did and I'm very pleased I did!
Much love, Ste

Welcome to Android and the forums!
I would love to try a Sony myself, but they are not available on my carrier.
What were the reasons you left Apple?

stefox2003

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Where do I start?! Boring os, constantly wishing I could customize my phone, no changes from model to model, just a camera tweak etc etc, no forward thinking, no gorgeous 5" screen available, not able to put anything unless it's through iTunes, this memory card I've got in my z is such a fresh thing for me you wouldn't believe! I'm loving android and my z and I never thought I'd say that!! Haha!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Where do I start?! Boring os, constantly wishing I could customize my phone, no changes from model to model, just a camera tweak etc etc, no forward thinking, no gorgeous 5" screen available, not able to put anything unless it's through iTunes, this memory card I've got in my z is such a fresh thing for me you wouldn't believe! I'm loving android and my z and I never thought I'd say that!! Haha!

Cool. Glad you are enjoying the device.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Muriahpah

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Like you, the z is my first android phone. Love it to bits! Is it the perfect phone? No. Does it have it's perks? Check yeah! This device has drawn me into the world of android faster than I could whip out my... Uhhh MicroUSB charging cable... Anyways. I would not trade this phone in even for a moderately large offer of cash.

Ps. Heck yeah! Not check yeah!
That would be weird...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007