I'm Excited About the Z1 Compact

hondaf17

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
But does anyone have any idea when it will come to the US market, and any guesses on what the off contract price would be? Need to decide on getting the Moto X now or waiting for this.

It is good to see a high-end phone with top of the line specs in a smaller form factor.

Anyone else think this phone could do well in the US market? I think there is a definite home for it.

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
But does anyone have any idea when it will come to the US market, and any guesses on what the off contract price would be? Need to decide on getting the Moto X now or waiting for this.

It is good to see a high-end phone with top of the line specs in a smaller form factor.

Anyone else think this phone could do well in the US market? I think there is a definite home for it.

I'm excited to see this phone once it hits the market seems to have a lot going for it. Pre orders are going out in Europe and is priced at about 550 euros...750 here in the states. Normally phones in European countries are priced quite a bit higher than they are here. Being a high end phone specs wise I can see them pricing it no less than 500-600 off contract.

chad rodgers

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I would definitely get the white one if it came to the states. I'm getting tired of the huge form factor and glad Sony is deciding to put high end internals into a smaller form factor. Hope it comes stateside

Posted via Android Central App

monotok

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't decide and put a B and W on two bits of folded paper and threw them in the air, the first one I picked up was B, so i pre ordered the black one with a free smart watch. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney