Battery life of a new Xperia Z1 Compact- will the fact that is was in a box for a year affect the battery?

joe229

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Battery life of a new Xperia Z1 compact

I just bought a new Z1C a week back and it was imported in september 2014, and now its nearly a year , so could that have affected the phones battery?. The box had dirt all around and even a smudge inside the box, and i have my doubts that it could be refurbished too, but it definitely is from a really old stock and i couldn't check all this since i got it from an online retailer. I get around 5 to 5.5 hours of screen on time but always at minimum brightness with mainly browsing in chrome, whatsapp, gmail and listening to music on the walkman app and stamina mode on all the time. And many people say they get 2 days out of this phone with my kind of usage with a screen on time of around 6 to 7 hours. But i have to be very careful with my usage to get a day and a little bit more itself. I keep the phone on 2g only 90% of the time since i rarely use mobile data.
P.S.: When simply browsing on wifi 1% decreases every 3-5 mins, and standby time seems good as is with sony phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084