Automatits Call Recorder of Global effect is best for Xperia Z1 Compact

lgibm

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
1. Automatic Call Recorder of Global effect is the best application for recording conversations.
2. The only application that works perfectly with my phone xperia.
3. The quality of the recorded sound is crystal and can be configured to work with different audio formats.
4. The application works in a resident mode and is activated by an incoming or outgoing call.
5. It is protected with a password. It is great to not allow unauthorized access to recorded conversations.
6. Do not take up much space and records are small in size but very high quality sound.
7. The possibilities for customizing settings are many and I'm very pleased with that.
8. Automatic Call Recorder of Global effect is the only application that has the ability to backup
9. The application has support cloud - Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
10. It is wonderful that I can change the theme of the interface - I prefer black.
Find it in google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globaleffect.callrecord
Screenshot_2015-08-05-12-32-36.png
Screenshot_2015-08-05-12-46-20.png

arya77670

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i installed total recall call recorder on CM 12 OS, but getting error during recording. is this app work with CM 12 ?

arya77670

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Just found the solution the issue was its setting, i checked its call strategies and set it on B and now everything is going fine. call recordings quality excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid