Im very Disaapointed with the service warranty of SONY!!!!!

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I got dead pixels on my phone' about 5 pcs small dots that shines when i watch videos in dark screen. The worst is on the upper part.nli brought my handset on the service center,and the sony head office here in Riyadh KSA said repair.but the center said no tools for repair so they demand replacement. After that no feedback, i spent cellular loads calling and calling and calling, they made report over and over again, but no responce! What?!!! Damn! I bought my phone just last month and after they took my money they will leave all the stress in me? For just one phone replacement? Will it backrup their company?!! And guess what guys! Now i go the service center and told me to getback my phone and will wait untill they get repsonce for the approval from there head office! Damn! I waited one week and still they return my phone without doing anything! Tragic huh! For those who wants to buy sony! Think twice! They wilo leave you once they took the money! Just that! Damn! Poor service warranty brand!

My Android is My only Best Friend :)

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
How unfortunate. I've owned many Sony electronics over the years and have always had excellent service.

Sucks to be you I guess.

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Why like that? Really dissapointed
They hanged me in the air.now i just took back my phone now to use because i dont have a phone.and they say they will still wait for the approval.i dont think so..i love the brand really that i didnt switch to othee brand since before but what happen now? I was so really dissapointed with this..

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I would suggest you do two things:

1) return the phone

2) don't come in here screaming off topic in multiple threads that Sony is horrble just because YOU had one bad experience. It will just end up getting you reported for spamming and will also annoy people.

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm not a moderator. Just suggestions.

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I just,want people to be aware because i dont like them to experience what i have experienced.do you get my point? This is a public forum right? And everyone are allowed to tell their experiences and ask feedbacks and suggestions from other subscribers.right? Dont get me wrong because we are using thesame brand and i did thesame before like defending the brand so much because i didnt experience anything wrong and now that i did, what else i can do but to make people aware about it? I hope u wont experience thesame,so you'll not know the feeling.of being dissappointed specially when u love ur brand so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs