lollipop update

Jai1511

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Please don't update your phone to lollipop as I already updated my Z1 and facing some issue like battery draining very fast. Heating issues and the most important part is the Camera. I am seeing so much of noise in Photos and Videos. I have tried all the possible settings in the manual mode but the camera doesn't focus at all, images are blurred with lots of noise and video recording which was the best part till now in this phone suddenly became the worst part.

I am trying to roll back to kitkat now.

Tee8

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: lollipop update -- No Sound or Vibration Notification if messaging open?

HI folks,
I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first post. I will do my best to offer the correct information. Is anyone having this same problem -- no sound or vibration notification when SMS is open? Before updating, I used to receive sound and vibration notifications even if text conversations were open. Now, no longer -- and I'm missing important messages. This happened after updating to lollipop on my Sony Xperia Z1. I have been in touch with Sony as well as my service provider. Neither has been helpful. Both seem to think that all the right settings for sound are applied on my phone. Unfortunately, although I have read that others are also experiencing the same problem on their android devices since upgrading I can't seem to align my settings and menus with what they are referencing in other forums because my phone is different. I even did a reset and repair on my phone, as advised by Sony, to no avail. (more hours of my life I will not get back...) Can anyone help me out? I'm hoping my 'fix' will be something small somewhere in settings, similar to what others have described.
Thanks!