Xperia Z1 - photos stored automatically to sd card?

A

AC Question

xperia z1 - photos stored automatically to sd card?

i am an owner xperia z1 compact and i would like to know if there is any setting which would automatically save all my photos from all applications (instagram, snapchat...) straight to an sd crd instead of the phone memory, since i have no idea where are all those photo stored, i can't even find all of them when i connect my phone to pc and search every folder, or even if i loook on details on my photo on my mobile there are folders that even aren' anywhere on internal storage.
thanks a lot :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: xperia z1 - photos stored automatically to sd card?

Welcome to Android Central! That system option is only present on certain phones--it's not a typical Android option. If you can't find an option in your System Settings, then you have to rely on each individual app's settings, which may or may not let you select the SD as default storage.

The Camera app saves to /DCIM/Camera. Other apps may download photos to the Download directory, but it may also be a subdirectory in the Pictures directory, or an even more obscure subdirectoy in /Android/data/. You may just have to do some digging, either with a file manager app, or with Windows Explorer when the phone is connected to the computer via USB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar