help to install CyanogenMod 12.1 on a bricked Xperia z1 ie., honami phone which is unable to boot up

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am Rupesh from India and recently I have barrowed Sony Xperia Z1 c6902 mobile from my friend. when I brought my mobile he has upgraded os to lollipop 5.0.1 and twrp was installed.

From the beginning itself there were problems like very low volume output from internal and external speakers and poor performance in network related like wifi , bluetooth etc., and so I have tried to install other kernels but I am not a skilled technician.

Today I saw cyanogen mod website and I am admired by it so I have downloaded cyanogen mod images.

In some site they suggested to install twrp before flashing cyanogen mod and so I tried to install it and during the process I got error as there is no recovery partition and so I have tried to create a new partition using aparted and I have restarted my phone which is unable to boot up and even there is no indication of charger has been connected when I connect a charger. I think that total data is wiped out ie., all partitions including boot partition.

Actually I want a system with maximum performance and without unnecessary software like blotware etc., and upon examining the features of cyanogen mod I found that it is exactly matching my thoughts.

Can you suggest a procedure on how to install cyanogen mod freshly on bare hardware which does not contain any other software including recovery manager.

This time I am not going to make experiments by myself and I am going to consult a skilled technician and follow the procedure specified by you.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37